The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

+2
PeteG
mikki
6 posters

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price

cropredy
    cropredy

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty big ears

Post  cropredy Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 am

Seeing as nobody else can hear us, because this thread is called the missing ears of jesus.
    I reckon that the whole story is not about anyone at all, and the virgin bit is just part of the re-birth of a repeating system.
    I know I become boring with tales of dowsing, but never mind.
    On the 20th of this month the detectable plasma flows crashed down near to the surface of the planet.
    It was the equinox and I would recommend looking at chicken itza pyramid where the feathered serpent descends to the base of the pyramid on this day.
    The vast majority can only see the visual effect that was created there to demonstrate the effect.
    This equinox event is cyclic and repetitive, and to scale so are other such occurances that happen over much longer time frames.
    I suspect that at the times when really strong depletions of plasma occur that the sun will go out, darkness will descend.
    Also specific information will effect certain people, they will seem odd and say odd things, and before anyone starts calling me as having a christ complex and such other garbage, please save the effort, it's boring.

I consider that We are nearing this time, perhaps even an even larger cycle than 2000 years ago.
    Suddenly people will transform, as though they are completely different in many ways, they will KNOW things.
    I reckon this jesus story is a continuous such tale.
    Kevin
    PeteG
    PeteG

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty Re: The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price

Post  PeteG Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:55 pm

FFS is there No thread that you won't turn into a dowsing "what I detect etc" mumbo jumbo?

It's Boring Kevin! Don't you get it?
    Start your own forum or write a book
    cropredy
    cropredy

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty so obvious

Post  cropredy Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:30 am

PeteG wrote:FFS is there No thread that you won't turn into a dowsing "what I detect etc" mumbo jumbo?

It's Boring Kevin! Don't you get it?
    Start your own forum or write a book

I would have bet a lot of money on Your reply, but it was so obvious, it would be even more boring.
    You have some sort of personal distaste for moi and dowsing, and at every opportunity You jump straight in and make it very very obvious.
    Thank goodness this is in a new age thread, You would have had me hung drawn and quartered anywhere else.
    You remind Me of the witch finder bloke.

I was talking about the thread content, YOU are not, just your normal personal attack directed at Myself.
    Kevin

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty Re: The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 am

I consider that We are nearing this time, perhaps even an even larger cycle than 2000 years ago.
    Suddenly people will transform, as though they are completely different in many ways, they will KNOW things.
    I reckon this jesus story is a continuous such tale.
    Kevin[/quote]

Kevin may have a point/be on the right track here - let us allow him to go further (the floor is yours Kevin)

" The night sky opened and the whole of creation which is under heaven shone and the place in which I lay trembled and entered the region of Chaos. And I was afraid, and I saw in the light a likeness with multiple forms, and the likeness had three forms.

I looked upon the three forms. I saw Silence, mystical, eternal. I saw Grace, the one before all things. And I saw the insight of Wisdom, incorruptible.

Thought, Intelligence and Foresight looked towards where I lay and the figure that was my self. So it began."

What this quote has to do with Kevin is beyond me

LOWERGATE
    cropredy
    cropredy

Post  cropredy Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 am

Lowergate,
    I reckon Your all reet.
    I have tried to THINK out creation, luckily I have an empty head, not filled with words, or pictures, in fact very little information, there is therefore less resistance to thinking afresh and to how I personally detect.
    I referred to chicken Itza because it displays the fixed structure of the pyramid that reveals the fluid flow .
    Now what happens to a camera when it's batteries go flat?
    It can't take a picture, it can't show the pictures, the force thjat enables this to occur has depleted.
    So what is the force that allows creation, that supports the picture??
    What is the force that allows You to be alive?
    I can re-call pictures at will inside myself, I can see all the things my eyes have seen, some camera I am, you are ?
    Kevin

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 am

Chichen Itza I know well, nice place - you should visit

But what do you mean by 'depletions of plasma'?
    cropredy
    cropredy

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty plasma

Post  cropredy Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Lowergate,
    The equinox, a specific switching point.
    The serpent is shown descending to the surface, it's head at the base of the pyramid.
    I won't go into detail, as some photographers fuses will blow like flashbulbs.
    I detect a fixed geometry, and I KNOW why the pyramid is where it is, precisely, and why it is angled and stepped as it is, the geometry is spherical .
    Plasma flows on the geometry, it does so in scalar fashion that cycles in what We call time.
    To every season turn, turn, turn,
    There is a reason, turn, turn, turn.
    The equinox displays a switching point when the incoming plasma depletes locally, and You will have to simply take My word for the fact that it does and is detectable.
    The word plasma is a bind, it means too many differing things to many, to me it is the STUFF that enables and empowers creation to occur and to be maintained.

The serpents flow inwards and outwards in detectable opposite spin, they chase each other in continuum, the churning of the great wheel.
    So here We are, nearing the climax of a great spin around the 26,000 year cycle, and we are back to been crucified on the cross, back into geometry.

Back to the virgin birth, where creation occus spontaniously, not in a darwin evolution manner or any such method.
    The cross is galatic, with alpha and omega been the centre point, the start and finish of the serpents travels.

Basically it is the story of jesus, the christ moment when We will all achieve this realisation of what We are, what all of creation is, and the serpents have the information encoded in them

Basically again, We are the serpents, We are the consequences of the information in the flows, We remember what We are empowered by the flows, just as a photographers camera operates as long as the batteries are charged, as long as the force chasing itself is there to empower the camera to operate, to remember what it does, otherwise it simply stops.
    So what happens at a point where the vertical pole meets the horizontal line in galaxy, and this solar system with this planet are subjected to this occurance???
    IMHO,the dragons or serpents flows will be switched in such a geometric fashion that the heavens will open, the stars will fall to the ground, the sun will die for three days to re-incarnate from where it died and ascend again , but going in the opposite direction, or it will appear to 3D sensors, which cameras are extensions of.

Now what happens to the created slither on and near the surface of the planet as all of this occurs???
    IMHO, it will forget what it is and revert to no-thing, similer to nothing but a story in itself.

ALL is ONE, and here we are in new age ways, but litterally all the basic substance of universe is ONE substance, the sun is the same as You, YOU are the son of the sun, litterally the very self same substance that flowed through the sun and enabled it to remember what it is becomes YOU in what we call eight minutes, this is the serpents pathways, they allow creation of whatever, and enable whatever to remember how it is locally arranged by the serpents and they flow about every part of every atom, to locally rearrange each finite point of the one substance that is universe.
    I am He as You are He and We are all together.

We are all the christ , but don't know it, arranged on the cross with an equator and opposite spin direction serpent flows, I can follow them to perfection, I am a very strange dowser, and most peoples downloaded information fights this unknown talk, usually by using ridicule that leads to abuse, and a vicious attempt to nail Me to a cross.

kevin

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty George Fox

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Kevin

Yes I see. Now I understand where you are coming from Kevin.

In his book THE OUSIDER, Colin Wilson came to the same conclusion when looking at the life and thinking of George Fox.

Fox went on to establish the Children if the Inner Light, later to become the Society of Friends.

Best regards

Lowergate
    cropredy
    cropredy

The Missing Ears of Jesus - Dennis Price - Page 3 Empty quackers

Post  cropredy Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Lowergate,
    Ha Ha, I,ve seen the light, this is why some think of me as been quackers?

I just couldn't give a donald duck what anyone thinks, thats a form of fear, and i have no fear.
    kevin
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 pm

cropredy wrote:Lowergate,
    Ha Ha, I,ve seen the light, this is why some think of me as been quackers?

I just couldn't give a donald duck what anyone thinks, thats a form of fear, and i have no fear.
    kevin

Fear? there is no fear here from me Kevin. In fact, I have joined the quackers club. They wouldn't accept me at first. It took me years to join that club. I finally got there. Now i'm just like everyone else Very Happy

Mikki x
    PeteG
    PeteG

Post  PeteG Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm

I really hate copyright thieves
    Latest I have found today is here
    http://www.eternalidol.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_18/custom-sample/rotator/rotate-%283%29.png
    the image had been over processed and now looks crap compared to my original.
    The copyright notice has been stripped out so the blogger is now inferring its their image.
    The webhost won't respond to requests to remove it and ignore invoices
    Priceless!
    Paulus
    Paulus

Post  Paulus Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 pm

PeteG wrote:I really hate copyright thieves
    http://www.eternalidol.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_18/custom-sample/rotator/rotate-%283%29.png
    The copyright notice has been stripped out so the blogger is now inferring its their image.
    Priceless!

Hmmmm... Mr Dennis Price yeah? I've heard a few bad things about the fella. You'd think he could at least be respectful of other people's material and give credit where it's due, or (if requested by the original artist) not steal other people's stuff. I believe a woman called 'Jane' on Heritage Action has done similar things in the past with other people's material. Perhaps the 2 of them swing together!? affraid
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:37 pm

PeteG wrote:I really hate copyright thieves
    Priceless!

Oh No Pete!!......can't you call the Police?

Mikki x
    PeteG
    PeteG

Post  PeteG Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:47 pm

I wouldn't waste their time Mikki.
    This comes along with news today that EH are claiming copyright on any photo taken of Stonehenge that is used for commercial purposes and as my photo is being used to sell a book I will let EH deal with it
    http://blog.fotolibra.com/?p=445
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 pm

PeteG wrote:I wouldn't waste their time Mikki.

Saying that, there isn't much that they would do(as there had been a complaint - they are obligied to follow that up)except they would advise of it being a civil matter.

PeteG wrote:This comes along with news today that EH are claiming copyright on any photo taken of Stonehenge that is used for commercial purposes and as my photo is being used to sell a book I will let EH deal with it
    http://blog.fotolibra.com/?p=445

So.....would this mean that people can't sell old postcards too? What about people painting pictures from images taken of Stonehenge?

EH claiming copyright? but EH is a public-funded.We should be able to take photos of it if we wanna. OH NO!!!..... I hope the Government doesn't fully privatise it as they are doing with some of the other Quangos.

Send him a bill for the images Pete. Maybe get in touch with the publisher?

Mikki x
    PeteG
    PeteG

Post  PeteG Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 pm

I have talked to the person who hosts the eternalyidol weblog and my images are now being taken off.
    I used to be a moderator on the site and had access to publishing and editing and I thought I had taken all my images off before I left but it seems they keep on creeping into the posts.

I have a copyright lawyer keeping an eye on the site for me in future as I can't be bother to read the drivel posted there.
    PeteG
    PeteG

Post  PeteG Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 am

I got a very bizarre email from the person hosting the blogette in the USA today full of bile and insults.
    For some strange reason he seems to believe that being in the USA he is immune from prosecution.

In contrast I got some very nice emails from people at Wessex Archaeology.
    Paulus
    Paulus

Post  Paulus Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:37 am

PeteG wrote:I got a very bizarre email from the person hosting the blogette in the USA today full of bile and insults. For some strange reason he seems to believe that being in the USA he is immune from prosecution.

Go on Pete....publish it! Go onnnnnn! Or at least tell us worrit sez. Wink
    PeteG
    PeteG

Post  PeteG Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm

I'll leave them to their own deluded little world.
    They seem not be able to comprehend simple copyright and misinterpret Admin Access for Hacking.

The info I have been sent by various ex colleagues has been very enlightening today...
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:22 pm

PeteG wrote:I'll leave them to their own deluded little world.
    They seem not be able to comprehend simple copyright and misinterpret Admin Access for Hacking.

The info I have been sent by various ex colleagues has been very enlightening today...

Why people can't just ask if they can use the images/information is beyond me.
    I hope you get it sorted out Pete. As for hacking - that is a bastards trick.

Mikki x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:14 am