The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

4 posters

Rock Arse & our Stanza Stones

PipFlaps

Rock Arse & our Stanza Stones Empty Rock Arse & our Stanza Stones

Post  PipFlaps Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am

Hi - I'm Pip Flaps, a really great artist. we have developed our next level of the stanza stones by simon armitage and rachel feldberg, since being seperated from the hip, their full support is expected to the latest innovation of total shit art in connection with total shit poetry of simon and his friends. my inspiration conjoins gilbert & george's art with our very own simon armitage, and we're calling it 'rock arse' - a truly innovative evolution in tandem with the stanza stones. we think you will really love it.

toodle-pip-flaps!

mwh! x
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

Rock Arse & our Stanza Stones Empty Re: Rock Arse & our Stanza Stones

Post  Sunbright57 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 am

Hello Pip, welcome to TNA. Yes, I'm sure we will enjoy your rock-arse, sorry about that, I just had to say it !lol! Rock Arse & our Stanza Stones 4264798352
    Paulus
    Paulus

Post  Paulus Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 am

PipFlaps wrote:Hi - I'm Pip Flaps, a really great artist. we have developed our next level of the stanza stones by simon armitage and rachel feldberg, since being seperated from the hip, their full support is expected to the latest innovation of total shit art in connection with total shit poetry of simon and his friends. my inspiration conjoins gilbert & george's art with our very own simon armitage, and we're calling it 'rock arse' - a truly innovative evolution in tandem with the stanza stones. we think you will really love it.

toodle-pip-flaps!

mwh! x

Hmmmm....Pip Flaps ey? Well the name certainly suits. And if the art has owt to do with the usual vandalism sanctioned by Rachel Feldberg and Simon Armitage, it should be as shit as their stanza stones. Curious how not one person I've yet met who walks on the moors (100s) thinks your awful money-grabbing projects are worth a dime - and nobody wants it on our moors. Your 'rock-arse' seems to suit the Armitage & Feldberg genre though. I look forward to it.....I think... Suspect
    Peewee

Post  Peewee Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:45 am

PipFlaps wrote:Hi - I'm Pip Flaps, a really great artist. we have developed our next level of the stanza stones by simon armitage and rachel feldberg, since being seperated from the hip, their full support is expected to the latest innovation of total shit art in connection with total shit poetry of simon and his friends. my inspiration conjoins gilbert & george's art with our very own simon armitage, and we're calling it 'rock arse' - a truly innovative evolution in tandem with the stanza stones. we think you will really love it.

toodle-pip-flaps!

mwh! x

Laughing rollaboutlaughing ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Brilliant. Tell us more please. rollaboutlaughing rollaboutlaughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:35 pm