The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

MYSTICAL LANCASHIRE CONFERENCE (12TH SEPTEMBER 2010), PRESTON

MYSTICAL LANCASHIRE CONFERENCE (12TH SEPTEMBER 2010), PRESTON Empty MYSTICAL LANCASHIRE CONFERENCE (12TH SEPTEMBER 2010), PRESTON

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 pm

I am writing to remind you that the “Mystical Lancashire” Conference is now only days away. The one day conference on Sunday 12th September is being held at Hoghton Village Hall, Blackburn Old Road, Hoghton, Preston PR5 0SJ and will have 5 key speakers and around 20 stalls. Please note there are still two stall places available (£25).

There is free parking and refreshments from the kitchen throughout the day from Stephanie's Kitchen.

I hope you will support the event. The success of the event depends very much on the support it attracts. Attached is the programme, details of speakers and events flyer.

If you are unable to attend, please may I ask you to display the events flyer where others can see it, or pass the details onto someone who may be interested. Many thanks.

Karen

www.MysticalLancashire.blogspot.com

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 pm