The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

4 posters

Privatise thatcher's State Funeral

Paulus
    Paulus

Privatise thatcher's State Funeral Empty Privatise thatcher's State Funeral

Post  Paulus Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 am

When that vile creature Margaret Nazi Thatcher dies (sooner the better in most people's eyes), she's gerrin a state funeral. bad Considering the old whore forced mass private enterprise on our country and brought WTO banking occupation here, the bitch should pay for her own funeral, or her Yank friends should do it. Sign the petition here and stop her funeral being forced onto tax-payers:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/18914

.....and send this link onto everyone you know.

There's another one been set-up here aswell:

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/2979

Make her kids pay for it, like everyone else has to! grrr... bad
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

Privatise thatcher's State Funeral Empty Re: Privatise thatcher's State Funeral

Post  Sunbright57 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 am

Hi Paul, have signed this petition. Let Mark Thatcher pay for the funeral - he's got plenty of dosh.Privatise thatcher's State Funeral 2727606190
    laughingball
    laughingball

Post  laughingball Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Now then not so hasty... to quote some comedian, I'd be happy to contribute to the funeral if I could fire a 21 gun Salute into her coffin!
    cheers
    aveburyantiquarian

Post  aveburyantiquarian Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Nowhere did she wreak more havoc than in S Yorks, but i'm actually a fan of hers.
    Besides dragging us into the 21st century she defended the "Malvinas".
    It's a yes from me. cheers
    Paulus
    Paulus

Post  Paulus Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm

aveburyantiquarian wrote:Nowhere did she wreak more havoc than in S Yorks, but i'm actually a fan of hers. Besides dragging us into the 21st century she defended the "Malvinas".
    It's a yes from me. cheers

You won't be going along to any of "The Bitch is Dead" street parties that are planned up & down the country then? Most folk I know are gonna be celebrating when Thatcher dies. The sooner the better... Hmmm....or mebbe it'd be good if she hung on and on and and on and really suffered. I'll flick a coin! Laughing
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

Post  Sunbright57 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm sure King Arthur Scargill would be quite happy to help fire the 21 gun salute into Maggie's coffin !! worship
    Paulus
    Paulus

Post  Paulus Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 am

Sunbright57 wrote:I'm sure King Arthur Scargill would be quite happy to help fire the 21 gun salute into Maggie's coffin !! worship

I reckon you'd probably be able to find a few million people who'd fire the gun into the hideous old creature while it's still breathing! Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 am