The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

One from Laszlo

One from Laszlo Empty One from Laszlo

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:10 pm

‘While in the primordial condition humans possessed an instinctive knowledge of the sacred unity and profound interconnectedness of the world, a deep division arose between mankind and the rest of reality with the ascendance of the rational mind. The nadir of this development is reflected in the current economic and ecological disaster, moral disorientation, and spiritual emptiness.’ (Ervin Laszlo, 2007)

One from Laszlo Empty POTTED TWICE

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

DREAMTIME ~ AWAKENING

‘A lightness, soundless, formless plenum, filled with both the primeval consciousness that is the womb of all mind and spirit in the cosmos with the fluctuating energy out of which all comes to exist in space and in time. There is a no-thing in this cosmic fullness and yet there is everything in potential. All that was, is and will be is here in formless, soundless, lightless, quiescent motion.

The plenum is now no longer formless; its surface is one of unimaginable complexity and coherence; its depth is fully in-formed. The cosmic proto-consciousness that endowed the primeval plenum with cosmic-creative potentials becomes a fully articulated cosmic consciousness – it becomes and therefore IS … AWAKEN …

… The wise one stirred from his resting place by the sacred spring to be greeted by Dawn displaying her first mantle of purple against the indigo of the receding night. Refreshed by the life-giving waters he lovingly tied a strip of fine linen from his shirt to a branch of an overhanging bush then made his way up the narrow path to that high place most revered by his forebears.’

(With thanks to Ervin Laszlo and Lao Tzu)

One from Laszlo Empty Re: One from Laszlo

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 am

Why are you posting as guest?

Why not use your perfectly acceptable user name and I.D?

Regards
    MM
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:51 am

muddymick wrote:Why are you posting as guest?

Why not use your perfectly acceptable user name and I.D?

Regards
    MM

Hi Mick -

When a person leaves the forum (deletes their account), their username changes to guest. Both Lowergate & Erraticdave deleted their accounts.

I'm not sure but I think it was lowergate that posted on this thread (if not it was Erraticdave).
    Lowergate has since rejoined the forum.

And no I am not an admin just a good observer.

Mikki x

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 am

aaaaaaaahhhhh!

TY

Regards
    MM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am