The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

5 posters

Juamie

Littlestone
    Littlestone

Location : Chelmsford, Essex - THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED DUE TO PERSISTENT ABUSIVE & THREATENING BEHAVIOUR

Juamie - Page 2 Empty Re: Juamie

Post  Littlestone Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 am

Paulus wrote:
    Littlestone wrote:
    erraticdave wrote:If you meet Gary, on the road. Yer' on a roll. sunny

Paul - As you know, I’d stopped posting as I felt that the continuing libelous postings about my friends and I, along with the persistent unchecked nastiness by certain posters was way beyond acceptable and should have been stopped.

Littlestone

You've gotta nerve! One of the most virulent nasty little fuckwits there is, having the audacity to complain about other people saying bad things about you! If your alleged Zen practices taught you anything (and I truly doubt the authenticity of your Zen claims & for very good reasons), slaps are important from time to time. You know that surely, don't you!? Or did the first koan exercise you may have done scare you that much that you dropped out of the course? scratch

Pray (and I mean it) let's discuss your Zen practices. I'm very intrigued about the authenticity of this aspect of your persona...

Yours - Paul

I have had enough of this libellous abuse. I intend to take this further. Until I have some satisfaction, I will not post on this disgusting little forum again.

Goodbye.

Littlestone

Juamie - Page 2 Empty Re: Juamie

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:16 am

Good Riddance to bad rubbish!

Retards
    MM

albino

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 am