The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

5 posters

Pendle Witch Camp 2011

mikki
    mikki

Pendle Witch Camp 2011 Empty Pendle Witch Camp 2011

Post  mikki Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 pm

This is the 7th Pendle Witch Camp to be held in Pendle. It really is worth going to. The festival will be held on 17th - 20th June 2011

http://www.pendlewitchcamp.co.uk/

Please keep checking the link for updated information on Speakers, events, music etc

Paulus
    Paulus

Pendle Witch Camp 2011 Empty Re: Pendle Witch Camp 2011

Post  Paulus Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 am

Looks like a bunch of us are gonna give it a go this year! affraid
    lavendulamoon
    lavendulamoon

Pendle Witch Camp 2011 Empty Pagans in East Lancs?

Post  lavendulamoon Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 am

Hello there,
    Are there any regular Pagans/Witches meetups in East Lancashire? I am not happy working solitary and I feel quite lonely as I have no Pagan friends and no one to share my views with! =(

Would be great to hear from you! The Pendle camp sounded great!! Gutted I missed that.

Kind regards,
    Rebecca.
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

Post  Sunbright57 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am

Hello, Rebecca I am very solitary as well and I don't think I have ever met a pagan, well might have just didn't realise at the time. I'm very close to Pendle Hill so could join you on a walk perhaps, if it don't kill me. Don't bother asking Paul he likes going much further north. Ray.
    lowergate
    lowergate

Post  lowergate Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:41 am

Hi L,

"Are there any regular Pagans/Witches meetups in East Lancashire? I am not happy working solitary and I feel quite lonely as I have no Pagan friends and no one to share my views with! "

The Pagan Federation, North West Conference, 22 October 2011
    University of Central Lancashire, Preston - contact Linda Sever at UCAL

PANTAVERN HOUSE MOOT, 4th Tuesday monthly 7.30pm till late at a private house near Bamber Bridge. Contact via website: www.pantavern.org/<info@pantavern.org>

Bolton Pub Moot, 2nd Friday monthly, 8.30pm @ Ye Old Man & Scythe, 6-8 Churchgate, Bolton.
    Contact Hawky on 07979 597411

Lune Pagans, 2nd Fridays monthly, 8.30pm @ The White Cross, Quarry Rd, Lancaster
    http:/uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lune Pagans

Regards

www.aussteigerpublications.com
    lavendulamoon
    lavendulamoon

Post  lavendulamoon Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Sunbright57 wrote:Hello, Rebecca I am very solitary as well and I don't think I have ever met a pagan, well might have just didn't realise at the time. I'm very close to Pendle Hill so could join you on a walk perhaps, if it don't kill me. Don't bother asking Paul he likes going much further north. Ray.

Hello there Sunbright,
    Thank you for kindley responding. It is good to hear from you and it is also good to know there is more of us out there! Thank you, I shall keep you in mind for any future walks near Pendle! So are you content being solitary or are you too seeking other Pagans? Best Wishes =)
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

Post  Sunbright57 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Thanks Rebecca, to tell you the truth I'm not happy being solitary its something I have had to put up with sort of. I'm happy to talk and meet anyone really, pagan or not pagan, and if you feel like going for a walk up Pendle or in that area let me know. There are many interesting prehistoric sites and more recent sites too which I am quite knowledgeable about, if that doesn't bore you too much. Ray.sunny
    lavendulamoon
    lavendulamoon

Post  lavendulamoon Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:38 pm

lowergate wrote:Hi L,

"Are there any regular Pagans/Witches meetups in East Lancashire? I am not happy working solitary and I feel quite lonely as I have no Pagan friends and no one to share my views with! "

The Pagan Federation, North West Conference, 22 October 2011
    University of Central Lancashire, Preston - contact Linda Sever at UCAL

PANTAVERN HOUSE MOOT, 4th Tuesday monthly 7.30pm till late at a private house near Bamber Bridge. Contact via website: www.pantavern.org/<info@pantavern.org>

Bolton Pub Moot, 2nd Friday monthly, 8.30pm @ Ye Old Man & Scythe, 6-8 Churchgate, Bolton.
    Contact Hawky on 07979 597411

Lune Pagans, 2nd Fridays monthly, 8.30pm @ The White Cross, Quarry Rd, Lancaster
    http:/uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lune Pagans

Regards

www.aussteigerpublications.com

Hello there,
    This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you. I will be sure to look into these and attend at least one. Your help is much appreciated! Best wishes to you.
    lowergate
    lowergate

Post  lowergate Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:53 am

Hi L,

I trust the contacts will prove usefull. Also, may I suggest:

EARTH PATHWAYS DIARY published by Moonshare Co-operative Ltd

The Diary covers ALL contacts in the UK and the project is guided by the well respected Glennie Kindred

Visit their websire: www.earthpathwaysdiary.co.uk

Regards

Lowergate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 pm