The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

4 posters

private message

cropredy
    cropredy

private message Empty private message

Post  cropredy Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 pm

How do T,all.
    Recieved an E-mail about a private message.
    it is from some sort of scam person saying they have cancer and giving it to Me for gods house?????
    I am a little concerned how they enter Your personal message side of things???
    feel free to look admin.
    all the best To Y'all.
    cropredy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

private message Empty Re: private message

Post  Admin Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi Cropredy -

cropredy wrote:How do T,all.
    Recieved an E-mail about a private message. it is from some sort of scam person saying they have cancer and giving it to Me for gods house????? I am a little concerned how they enter Your personal message side of things??? Feel free to look admin.
    all the best To Y'all.
    cropredy

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention. Other members have received the same crap aswell. The member concerned has been banned. Their IP address is being checked & isolated. If anyone gets anything more like this, please let us know as soon as possible. This is the first time we've had such spam and hope it isn't repeated. We've sent a report of the spam to our hosts, Forumotion, who are always helpful about these matters. But please, if anyone else receives such juvenile drivel, let us know and we'll do our best to alleviate such pains-in-the-arse! In the event that it persists, ritual magickians are at-the-ready to focus chaos towards their poor little minds. Twisted Evil

Our apologies for any trouble these irritating little shits may have caused you.

Admins
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

Post  Sunbright57 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

I have also received this spam message, its annoying but there are quite a few going around. Just be careful about opening e-mails. Sounds like a lot of religious drivel from this person (US bible basher)private message 1073726835
    cropredy
    cropredy

Post  cropredy Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:47 am

Sunbright57 wrote:I have also received this spam message, its annoying but there are quite a few going around. Just be careful about opening e-mails. Sounds like a lot of religious drivel from this person (US bible basher)private message 1073726835

Don't say SPA*, it sets Me off,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ6N5m8FpVg&feature=related
    cropredy
    tricia

Post  tricia Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:53 am

Yep definitely spam mail...I got two today.

We got one on another members only list where someone hijacked an account of a member in the US and begged for loadsa money to help them get home from Scotland.

My server must have been having problems all week as I kept having to deliver a full sign up so the spammers are out in force this season.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm