The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

3 posters

THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !!

Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !! Empty THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !!

Post  Sunbright57 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 am

Paul, have you had a gander at The Megalithic Portal's new header photos and insignia (motif) there very colourful and trendy. Could do with a bit of colour on TNA, whoops. Only joking I think !!
    sunny
    Paulus
    Paulus

THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !! Empty Re: THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !!

Post  Paulus Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Sunbright57 wrote:Paul, have you had a gander at The Megalithic Portal's new header photos and insignia (motif) there very colourful and trendy. Could do with a bit of colour on TNA,

I think you're right Ray. I've been wanting to revamp the layout & look of TNA for sometime now; but it'll take a week to re-arrange everything in the format that I've explored. It'll happen - but not immediately. You'll wake up one day to TNA off-line, only to reappear a week later with a new look & feel to it.

...Hang on a min: RU on about the Forum or TNA itself? Wink

Cheers - Paul
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !! Empty THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !!

Post  Sunbright57 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Just the TNA forum, really. Andy B's got some good ideas, you'll have to pick his brain, as it were. But he's done a good job there. Cheers. Ray.
    Razz
    mikki
    mikki

THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !! Empty Re: THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !!

Post  mikki Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 am

Sunbright57 wrote:Just the TNA forum, really. Andy B's got some good ideas, you'll have to pick his brain, as it were. But he's done a good job there. Cheers. Ray.
    Razz

Hiya Ray - I'll have you know that I have just refurbished this forum. All the decorating is still new & what is up with the fluffy cushions?
    When it comes to the decorating there isn't much point in asking Paul about colour...the forum would end up pink with bright purple dots.
    Have you ever taken a colour-blind person shopping? Can be quite entertaining at times when a man asks 'what about these?' holding up bright pink trainers. Twisted Evil

Mikki x
    Sunbright57
    Sunbright57

THE MEGALITHIC PORTAL'S NEW LOOK !! Empty The Megalithic Portal's New Look !!

Post  Sunbright57 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Erm pink would be ok Mikki, I have no problem with that after all my camera's pink, not sure about polka dots though. I can't see any cushions on here ! Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 am