The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!


    "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Share
    avatar
    Paulus

    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Yorkshire

    "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  Paulus on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:45 pm

    Hi there -

    Can anyone help. I've been after getting a copy of the recent documentary film, Scientists Under Attack, about the dangers of GM-food - which is very real indeed. But despite looking all over the place to get a copy of the documentary, I've drawn a blank. It seems to have been the only documentary Russia Today has shown that aint been made available on trheir website - showing there's some dodgy actions from Monsanto & co. I even contacted the producers of the film, but they haven't replied. It seems to have been banned from being advertised on eBay (a copy of the poster advertising the film on eBay was removed by them a few days ago), indicating Monsanto has been up to its usual tricks of banning anything which reports their fuctup workings.

    When I get a copy, I'm gonna mass-produce it and give it away to anyone and everyone who wants to see it - plus send it to countless schools, encouraging them to show it to their pupils.

    We're on the verge of a very dangerous commerical venture secretly being imposed upon us, without legitimate scientific trials, but with known potent toxic effects on animals, plants and humans. No independent scientists agree to GMOs without lengthy trials, but they're being forced upon us via the usual political/business backdoors. Yet these GM-foods are banned in the Houses of Parliament - but we're supposed to be fed them without labelling or real science.

    I've checked the download streaming sites of Vuze and eMule in search of the film, but still drawn a blank. If anyone can get a copy, I'd be hugely appreciative. I'll pay someone for a copy of it.

    Help! - Paul


    Last edited by Paulus on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  mikki on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 pm

    Paulus wrote:Hi there -

    Can anyone help. I've been after getting a copy of the recent documentary film, Scientists Under Attack, about the dangers of GM-food - which is very real indeed. But despite looking all over the place to get a copy of the documentary, I've drawn a blank. It seems to have been the only documentary Russia Today has shown that aint been made available on trheir website - showing there's some dodgy actions from Monsanto & co. I even contacted the producers of the film, but they haven't replied. It seems to have been banned from being advertised on eBay (a copy of the poster advertising the film on eBay was removed by them a few days ago), indicating Monsanto has been up to its usual tricks of banning anything which reports their fuctup workings.

    When I get a copy, I'm gonna mass-produce it and give it away to anyone and everyone who wants to see it - plus send it to countless schools, encouraging them to show it to their pupils.

    We're on the verge of a very dangerous commerical venture secretly being imposed upon us, without legitimate scientific trials, but with known potent toxic effects on animals, plants and humans. No independent scientists agree to GMOs without lengthy trials, but they're being forced upon us via the usual political/business backdoors. Yet these GM-foods are banned in the Houses of Parliament - but we're supposed to be fed them without labelling or real science.

    I've checked the download streaming sites of Vuze and eMule in search of the film, but still drawn a blank. If anyone can get a copy, I'd be hugely appreciative. I'll pay someone for a copy of it.

    Help! - Paul


    The film is on it's way.

    Mikki xxx
    avatar
    Paulus

    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Yorkshire

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  Paulus on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

    mikki wrote:The film is on it's way.

    Mikki xxx

    bounce bounce bounce Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Groovy - groovy - groovy!!! bounce bounce bounce

    bounce bounce bounce If anyone wants a copy, or copies, lemme know! bounce bounce bounce

    I've already had a request from a teachers so they can play it at schools and colleges. If anyone wants to play it elsewhere, please send me your details and I'll post it freepost!
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  mikki on Sun May 01, 2011 4:08 pm

    We have now received the DVD. If anyone would like a copy let us know.

    Mikki x
    avatar
    edugquil

    Join date : 2011-05-21
    Age : 36
    Location : Guayaquil, Ecuador

    Request "scientists under attack"

    Post  edugquil on Sat May 21, 2011 2:30 pm

    mikki wrote:We have now received the DVD. If anyone would like a copy let us know.

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki

    It would be great!! Very Happy

    I’ve looked all over the place, searching this documentary.. If you could help me with a copy, i'd really appreciate that!
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  mikki on Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 am

    edugquil wrote:
    mikki wrote:We have now received the DVD. If anyone would like a copy let us know.

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki

    It would be great!! Very Happy

    I’ve looked all over the place, searching this documentary.. If you could help me with a copy, i'd really appreciate that!

    Hi There edugquil - So sorry for the delayed response but we (Paulus & Myself) are away from home at the moment.
    We search all over for this documentary & had to order it from the producers. I wonder why it isn't freely available on line?
    We (either Paulus or myself) will PM you when we return from our break in bonnie Scotland.

    Regards

    Mikki x
    avatar
    edugquil

    Join date : 2011-05-21
    Age : 36
    Location : Guayaquil, Ecuador

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  edugquil on Thu May 26, 2011 5:14 pm

    mikki wrote:
    edugquil wrote:
    mikki wrote:We have now received the DVD. If anyone would like a copy let us know.

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki

    It would be great!! Very Happy

    I’ve looked all over the place, searching this documentary.. If you could help me with a copy, i'd really appreciate that!

    Hi There edugquil - So sorry for the delayed response but we (Paulus & Myself) are away from home at the moment.
    We search all over for this documentary & had to order it from the producers. I wonder why it isn't freely available on line?
    We (either Paulus or myself) will PM you when we return from our break in bonnie Scotland.

    Regards

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki
    Excellent news!! Thanks a lot both of you...
    avatar
    Paulus

    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Yorkshire

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  Paulus on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 am

    Hi Edugquil Smile

    Gimme a couple of days to sort out a backlog of things that I need to catch up with and should be able to sort things out at the weekend. I'll contact you when I've done it.

    The documentary is alright, but runs out of steam as it progresses and becomes somewhat of a personal profile of one of the protestors, which (for me anyway) slightly spoils an otherwise very good piece of education. It's still very worthwhile watching and passing onto everyone who possesses an IQ, and particularly those of us who are concerned about what is happening to our food all over the world.

    Talk later - Paul Cool
    avatar
    Paulus

    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Location : Yorkshire

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  Paulus on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 pm

    Hi again -

    This subject ALWAYS needs bringing to the surface and I make no apologies about resurrecting it. I've eventually got round to sticking the anti-GM-food documentary, Scientists Under Attack, on-line. It's in 4-parts and the quality aint too good, but you can view it by clicking the links for parts 1-4, here:

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl17bh_scientists-under-attack-part-1_tech
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl17ka_scientists-under-attack-part-2_tech
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl17ny_scientists-under-attack-part-3_tech
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl17xo_scientists-under-attack-part-4_tech

    Sorry the quality aint too good – but at least they’re on-line at last. Enjoy (if that’s the right word) and distribute links to this documentary EVERYWHERE (schools, colleges, forums, etc) before them tossers at Monsanto take it off-line. If these links stop working or it gets deleted, please lemme know & I'll rejuvenate them elsewhere.

    ttfn – Paul

    Sponsored content

    Re: "Scientists Under Attack" film, query

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:24 pm