The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

3 posters

Hello

bearbump

Hello  Empty Hello

Post  bearbump Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 am

what an excellent site glad i stumbled across it .
    I think i could enjoy myself reading thru' all the info here and it has already inspired some thoughts for walks out and about in the NW .
    Can anyone prvide me with a link to the Ertha Folk sounds like a good gathering of folk for an aged pagan couple !

Cheers and Bright Blessings
    Pete & julie
    Paulus
    Paulus

Hello  Empty Re: Hello

Post  Paulus Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 am

HI Pete! - Hi Julie!

Nice to have you on board! Smile

bearbump wrote:...I think i could enjoy myself reading thru' all the info here and it has already inspired some thoughts for walks out and about in the NW .

We'll be arranging some megalithic ambles once Springtime gives us more daylight hours. If y' fancy come along on a few of them, I'll email you (though sometimes we have 'em at pretty short notice, like the one we're off on tomorrow).

bearbump wrote:Can anyone prvide me with a link to the Ertha Folk sounds like a good gathering of folk for an aged pagan couple !

Is this the one you;re after? - http://www.ertha.co.uk/ There doesn't seem to be much info on the site, but I think John (Lowergate) knows more about them.

All the best - Paul Cool
    bearbump

Hello  Empty Hello

Post  bearbump Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks for the info ,Paul. hope to join you on a ramble soon

Pete
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

bearbump wrote:what an excellent site glad i stumbled across it .
    I think i could enjoy myself reading thru' all the info here and it has already inspired some thoughts for walks out and about in the NW .
    Can anyone prvide me with a link to the Ertha Folk sounds like a good gathering of folk for an aged pagan couple !

Cheers and Bright Blessings
    Pete & julie

Hi There Pete & June

Welcome to the crackers TNA forum.
    Any of the members that are on here are welcome to join the group for the ambles that we go on.

Mikki x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am