The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

What are TMA Moderators?

mikki

What are TMA Moderators?

Post  mikki on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello again everyone!

Now I know that this might get me into a bit of trouble, but -

After a brief encounter on the TMA before I went on my Jolly's, it seems that it's ok to possibly be a paedophile, but NOT ask if a CRB check is relevant when working in close proximity to children. Strange but true. Now people have been banned for responding to people's questions. Are these people insane? What on earth is going on there? A couple of years ago it was a brilliant site. Now it seems, that it is run by a set of retards. I hope that the owner sorts the site out soon. Or it is just going to be the little bunch of usual half-wits talking bollocks to themselves again.
    Anybody here think the same?

Colinb is Little-prick again.

Mikki

XXXXXXXXX
    PeteG

Re: What are TMA Moderators?

Post  PeteG on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 pm

well Julian said in an email to me
    "Honestly, can't believe I know such people!"
    talking about the TMA Mods.

It seems Paul Wills and Nigel Swift each have a draw full of sockpuppets.

I could sign up again but whats the point eh?
    They all have their heads up each others arses at the moment!
    Years ago it was quite informative, now you can't even ask pertinent questions without people threatening you and hurling insults around...
    PeteG
    mikki

Post  mikki on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:16 pm

PeteG wrote:well Julian said in an email to me
    "Honestly, can't believe I know such people!"
    talking about the TMA Mods.

If this is so, why is he letting them ruin his site?

PeteG wrote:It seems Paul Wills and Nigel Swift each have a draw full of sockpuppets.

Paul wills? Isn't that Littlestone?

PeteG wrote:I could sign up again but whats the point eh?
    Well, the ding-bats on there seem to have numerous pseudonym's. We could all join in lol!

PeteG wrote:They all have their heads up each others arses at the moment!
    They have for a while. I have kept popping in there to see what been happening for the past couple of years. It ia amazing how you can profile someone from their simple forum posts. Chips on their shoulders if you ask me.

PeteG wrote:Years ago it was quite informative, now you can't even ask pertinent questions without people threatening you and hurling insults around...
    PeteG

I know what you mean. It is an utter disgrace. I asked you to ask a simple question. look at the reponse we/ you got. Silly thing is, My question was simple but wasn't answered. It was of course, it appears, too uncomfortable for people to give a straight answer to. They were more concerned about why I had asked about a CRB check. Where was it answered? have I missed something?

Lotsa Love Mikki
    xx
    PeteG

Post  PeteG on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 pm

well chance started it all with his bullshit about conditions and stipulations from the NT and camping etc.
    This was never answered either.

I'm going to leave them alone to play with themselves,
    Pete
    mikki

Post  mikki on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 pm

PeteG wrote:well chance started it all with his bullshit about conditions and stipulations from the NT and camping etc.
    This was never answered either.

I'm going to leave them alone to play with themselves,
    Pete

Yes, and I can't wait till I meet him personally. He will have a gender transformation without even asking!

Mikki x
    PeteG

Post  PeteG on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:21 pm

you know Mikki I think that may have already happened because he doesn't seem to have any balls!
    Pete
    PeteG

Post  PeteG on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:33 pm

well i couldn't stop meself having a little rampage tonight..
    thats it though... honestly....
    mikki

Post  mikki on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:10 am

PeteG wrote:well i couldn't stop meself having a little rampage tonight..
    thats it though... honestly....

Yes Pete. I believe you..... honest.

Who are the moderator's? does anybody actually Know? do they just pick anybody at random for the day?

Mikki

Cailleach

Post  Cailleach on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello -

I've not been here for a while (sorry Paul - busy with 'things' in my womanly world!), but this thread seems worrying. What on earth have I missed here? Can you point me to what's 'been said', etc, on tma. I know tma-forums has been shit for some time, are you (Mikki, Pete) saying they (tma-eds) are allowing or tolerating people who are intolerant of CRB-checks on their sites? This is very serious indeed if it is true. CRB checks, as most people know, stop paedophiles and violent aggressives infiltrating vulnerable groups. If someone on tma is being denouncing CRB-checks, alarm bells should be ringing? Who is it that has done this? What have the tma-eds done to the person? Have they been identified and highlighted? Can you please tell me a little more about this so I can pass the information onto one of my colleagues?

Sorry this has to be the issue which has made me comment on your forum, but it does not sound good. I will add more thoughts in due course.

Thanks - Mary
    PeteG

Post  PeteG on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi Mary,
    this all started on tma when a twit named Chance said that it was a condition and a stipulation by the Natioanl trust that if you camped at Avebury for August the 1st you had to attend the druidic fun and games or Ceremony (what ever that means)
    When challenged he ran away and refused to explain himself.
    Mikki asked me to make a post on her behalf asking if he was CRB checked (quite reasonable in most peoples minds) and all hell broke loose.
    I am now Banned from posting there (so much for Julian Copes championing free Speech)

Oh well,
    Pete

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 am

PeteG wrote:Hi Mary,
    this all started on tma when a twit named Chance said that it was a condition and a stipulation by the Natioanl trust that if you camped at Avebury for August the 1st you had to attend the druidic fun and games or Ceremony (what ever that means)
    When challenged he ran away and refused to explain himself.
    Mikki asked me to make a post on her behalf asking if he was CRB checked (quite reasonable in most peoples minds) and all hell broke loose.
    I am now Banned from posting there (so much for Julian Copes championing free Speech)

Oh well,
    Pete
    Hi All,
    as you are probably aware I was banned (in this incarnation anyway) from the tma (so some people may believe I have an axe to grind) this is not so! as to be honest I just find them to be exceptionally dull individuals who tickle each others metaphorical balls at regular intervals. I am afraid that this sort of sycophantic mutual masturbation does not tickle my fancy.
    Anyway.....I was banned for saying that janes paintings "are not my cup of tea".......no where near as bad as the personal, divisive, abusive posts by regulars like littlestone and his club. One begins to wonder who runs that particular site, is it a private club?
    It would appear it is run for the benefit of a small minority.........is it this minority that run the site?
    As for the efficacy of contacting mr cope............surely he should be checking that which he gives his name to!
    The CRB check debacle is laughable as it would be easy to impose CRB checks on any given group or gathering if any individuals had access to children as part of education'group work or one to one work! The refusal therefore of any group would imply that they have something to hide and that they refuse to acceppt goverment protocols for such gatherings etc.
    There again the way that belittlestone power mongers by exherting his position and back up on tma, is an an obvious misogynist and downright cruel to some, to me smacks of behaviour exhibited by certain predatory sexual deviants!
    Allegedly.

Regards
    MM
    PeteG

Post  PeteG on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:22 pm

well I tried talking to Copey about it but he's so out of his minds on drugs so much of the time I couldn't make any sense out of what the hell he was trying to say.
    I used to keep him in the loop about discoveries around Avebury.
    Not any more.

I was in Avebury village yesterday when two elderly residents congratulated me on standing up to the druid bullshit that was spread around on tma.
    So getting banned was well worth it for me.

In the end it's their loss not mine.
    Jane can insult anyone she wants with impunity and the chuckle bro's can make as many snide remarks as they like.
    Its just a small group of Cope fans rubbing each others ego's,

PeteG

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 am

Hi All,
    anyone remember that half witted neo-pagan druidic fool on the meg portal........I forget his name.......give us a hand here Paulus!
    he claimed to speak not speak represent not represent and a hundred other stances regarding pagans druids and bards, if this is the quality of intellect drawn to these arenas it is not suprising that such debacles ensue.
    Oh and he gets shirty about moles!
    But returning to the tma moderator theme one would presume that the little clique of ego-maniacs and back stabbing ingrates would eventually (well any sane person would) get bored of metaphorically stroking each others ball sacks....but no!
    Little-bone, Go-thick, Meth, and the Artist (I use this in the loosest possible sense) formely known as Morbidly obese Jayne seem content to lord it up in their little domain.
    Oh well one can only sit here shaking ones cranium and sighing in disbelief!
    Sad
    sad
    sad

Regrets
    MM
    Paulus

Post  Paulus on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 am

Hi Mick!

Good to hear from you again! Troublesome as usual I see! rabbit

muddymick wrote:...anyone remember that half witted neo-pagan druidic fool on the meg portal........I forget his name.......give us a hand here Paulus!

I think you mean the great pagan-druid-whatever-he is-now dood, Andy Norfolk. Yeah? Not sure what he's up to at the moment. Mebbe standing as a spokesperson for the Mole Alliance against the Rollright Trust!? God knows! We can be sure of one thing though: he's certain to appear when his self-importance requires attention! tongue

All the best - Paul

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 am

Paulus wrote:Hi Mick!

Good to hear from you again! Troublesome as usual I see! rabbit

muddymick wrote:...anyone remember that half witted neo-pagan druidic fool on the meg portal........I forget his name.......give us a hand here Paulus!

I think you mean the great pagan-druid-whatever-he is-now dood, Andy Norfolk. Yeah? Not sure what he's up to at the moment. Mebbe standing as a spokesperson for the Mole Alliance against the Rollright Trust!? God knows! We can be sure of one thing though: he's certain to appear when his self-importance requires attention! tongue

All the best - Paul

Hi Paul,
    Cheers thats the fellow Andy Norfolk!
    Apparentley he is now the arch druid of toy town and chief bard of camblewick green!
    What a nutter!
    Well I have to agree that if there is a chance at self publicity he would be first in the queue in full regalia with his love eggs in and harp at the ready...............what an image..........I feel violated!!!! affraid

Regards
    MM lol!

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 am

Hi Pete G,
    Is Andy Norfolk anything to do with the Druidic pretender Chance, by any chance?

Regards
    MM
    albino
    mikki

Post  mikki on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 am

muddymick wrote:
    Is Andy Norfolk anything to do with the Druidic pretender Chance, by any chance?

Regards
    MM
    albino

Goosemuffler.. If my memory serves me correctly

Mikki x
    PeteG

Post  PeteG on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi MM,
    Chance is Andy from Chippenham.
    I don't know if they know each other or not...
    Wouldn't suprise me if they did,
    PeteG

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:25 pm