The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

1 Step Too Far.....

cropredy

Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

Post  cropredy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 pm

I am aware that this part of the forum is closed, presumabely to members.
    I am aware you as godbotherer are still not showing up on those supposed to be on the forum in the last 24 hours.
    I have no quarrels with anyone, and don't have "beliefs"
    I do report as i find, on here there does appear to be some duality of personalities.
    That may be the same elsewhere?
    Such a situation may have been the norm. early on in such forums to develop them and raise interest, but I for one am fed up of such, as it's the truth I am interested in.
    kevin
    mikki

Post  mikki on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

godbotherer wrote:Cropredy

You are able to see through the bullshit, are you not? You are being used.

The Littlestone who was posting here is a fake, which is obvious to even the most dimwitted among you.

Of course Mikki is a moderator. Early on she didn't bother hiding it but does now. She is also Nigella, which she also didn't bother hiding initially. She is also at least two other current contributors to this forum. It's like an echo chamber in here, with various of Mikki's personalities talking to each other.

You must have seen the fake blog they (Bennett and Potts/Douglas) also created in order to slander the real Littlestone.

These two have far too much time on their hands. It's what comes from being long-term unemployed and using mind altering drugs.

In response to something said in another thread, I am not, and have never been a member of Heritage Action, nor do I post on TMA. I have known Paul and Mikki online for some years now, and have witnessed, time and again, their bullying tactics and use of sockpuppets.

Hiding behind their Northern caricatures masquerading as "honest Northern folk" is an offense to real honest Northern folk like ourselves.

You may note that even the regular contributors and one-time collaborators, such as Geoff Megadread and June TJJ, have abandoned this hateful blog and forum.

Pathetic.

I am glad that you have got such an interest in myself. I love you maybe we could meet up?... go on! you know you wanna! I love you

Wowww! you are so intellegent. You have caught me out. Yes I am everybody that has signed up on this forum. Shucks, I have given myself away.

godbotherer wrote:'I have known Paul and Mikki online for some years now, and have witnessed, time and again, their bullying tactics and use of sockpuppets'

Could you post a link here to any bullying from myself on another forum? I'll give you a clue just to narrow it down. 3 maybe 4 posts on TMA.
    24 posts on Megportal
    Then The Avebury Forum......
    Each of my posts are 'signed' with Mikki or Michala

Do you know where I can buy some mind altering drugs from? I have never actually taken any but might like to try some one day.
    I do believe that they eventually make people paranoid..... usually when they have a guilty conscience.

Please Note - Paulus & myself are not joined at the hip (oop's sorry I forgot. I am Paul).

Love
    Mikki, Paulus, Muddymick, Cropredy, gobbother, Circling, Lowergate, ErraticDave, Terrorball, Revnox, TonyH, PeteG, Stu & all my other Characters.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by mikki on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Paulus

Post  Paulus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Kev!

cropredy wrote:Godbotherer,
    Convienient how You pop up like Mr Punch straight after Littlestone is banned?

I think you've hit the nail on the head! Whoever s/he was, they were using a proxy-server (i.e., hiding). If it wasn't the little-man itself, it was one of his anal affiliates like Swifty. It had all their hallmarks. Mind you, it could equally be the new megalith fella from south Yorkshire who's lying to his wife & kids, shagging another woman behind her back, insulting just about everyone when his tampon falls out at god-knows what time of the month when he has his menstrual cycle, accusing perfectly innocent people of shit that only exists in his own paranoid head (paranoia, due to guilt from various regions, always emerges due to lies and deceipt). If this DogGobbler aint LS, we can be pretty sure that the poor deluded soul will end up as fuctup & maniuplative as that poor sod. Don't y' think so Jeff?

Last edited by Paulus on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Will the real muddy please stand up!

I am spartacus!

Godbotherer are you a mentalist?...........who the **** would want to be me?

If you bothered checking your facts the dispute about myself and Paulus raised it's paranoid head sometime ago and was put to bed by Andy Burnham on meg port, as I used to sighn in from a secure ip/email only available to certain levels of employees working for health authority/government agencies!

Bloody hell mate you really are paranoid!

Have a nice lie down and some warm milk.

Regards
    MM

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:18 pm

"You must have seen the fake blog they (Bennett and Potts/Douglas) also created in order to slander the real Littlestone"

I haven't!
    Where is it?
    Bloody hell I have had a look round and can not find it!
    Please some one tell me where it is?
    Paulus you **** why didn't you tell me?

Regards
    MM

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 am

This forum is getting rather irregulous in my opinion.

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:27 am

Hi Folks,
    I think godbotherer is Littlestone and is subverting the thread!
    Lets just leave him to his silly posts and get on with constructive exchanges and debate.

Regards
    MM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am