The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!


    1 Step Too Far.....

    Share
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  mikki on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 am

    Dear Littlestone or whoever you maybe - Sending me personal messages/threats will not scare me. You one hell of a sad individual.
    If I'd have know that you wanted to pay me a visit, I would have sent you a personal invitation earlier.
    I don't hide my home address, it is quite easy to find. Just in case you can't actual find it yourself, would you like me to forward you directions?

    Your pathetic

    Bring it on.

    retards

    Michala x
    avatar
    Littlestone

    Join date : 2009-11-24
    Location : Chelmsford, Essex - THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED DUE TO PERSISTENT ABUSIVE & THREATENING BEHAVIOUR

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Littlestone on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am

    mikki wrote:Dear Littlestone or whoever you maybe - Sending me personal messages/threats will not scare me. You one hell of a sad individual.
    If I'd have know that you wanted to pay me a visit, I would have sent you a personal invitation earlier.
    I don't hide my home address, it is quite easy to find. Just in case you can't actual find it yourself, would you like me to forward you directions?

    Your pathetic

    Bring it on.

    retards

    Michala x

    Mikki,
    I have made no threats whatsoever and I am appalled by such a suggestion!

    Littlestone
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  mikki on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 am

    Littlestone wrote:
    mikki wrote:Dear Littlestone or whoever you maybe - Sending me personal messages/threats will not scare me. You one hell of a sad individual.
    If I'd have know that you wanted to pay me a visit, I would have sent you a personal invitation earlier.
    I don't hide my home address, it is quite easy to find. Just in case you can't actual find it yourself, would you like me to forward you directions?

    Your pathetic

    Bring it on.

    retards

    Michala x

    Mikki,
    I have made no threats whatsoever and I am appalled by such a suggestion!

    Littlestone


    You arsehole, your a liar.
    This is a copy of the personal message you sent to me -

    Mikki,
    I would appreciate it if you could desist from this juvenile mud slinging. I and my friends are fully aware of your haunts and your home address. I would stop now if I were you.

    Littlestone




    avatar
    Littlestone

    Join date : 2009-11-24
    Location : Chelmsford, Essex - THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED DUE TO PERSISTENT ABUSIVE & THREATENING BEHAVIOUR

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Littlestone on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 am

    mikki wrote:
    Littlestone wrote:
    mikki wrote:Dear Littlestone or whoever you maybe - Sending me personal messages/threats will not scare me. You one hell of a sad individual.
    If I'd have know that you wanted to pay me a visit, I would have sent you a personal invitation earlier.
    I don't hide my home address, it is quite easy to find. Just in case you can't actual find it yourself, would you like me to forward you directions?

    Your pathetic

    Bring it on.

    retards

    Michala x

    Mikki,
    I have made no threats whatsoever and I am appalled by such a suggestion!

    Littlestone


    You arsehole, your a liar.
    This is a copy of the personal message you sent to me -

    Mikki,
    I would appreciate it if you could desist from this juvenile mud slinging. I and my friends are fully aware of your haunts and your home address. I would stop now if I were you.

    Littlestone





    Mikki,
    This is a copy of the one you sent me;

    Littlestone,
    We have been watching you, we know where you post, where you go and who you see. We know all your details and more we can ruin you if we want.....beware Littlebone...push it any further you wanker and you will see what happens.

    affraid
    avatar
    Littlestone

    Join date : 2009-11-24
    Location : Chelmsford, Essex - THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED DUE TO PERSISTENT ABUSIVE & THREATENING BEHAVIOUR

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Littlestone on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:33 am

    Mikki,
    You see how easy it is!

    Littlestone
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Location : Everywhere

    Littlestone is Banned

    Post  Admin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 am

    I think I can hear the door closing behind him. This 'Littlestone' has now been banned. His/her actions on this and other forums are unacceptable and TNA will not tolerate behaviour of this sort here. Please let us see an end to comments regarding the person concerned and move on.

    Admin.
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  mikki on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 am

    Admin wrote:I think I can hear the door closing behind him. This 'Littlestone' has now been banned. His/her actions on this and other forums are unacceptable and TNA will not tolerate behaviour of this sort here. Please let us see an end to comments regarding the person concerned and move on.

    Admin.

    Spoil-sport. Now, who am I going to take my PMT out on?..... scratch

    Oh well!

    Mikki x

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:54 am

    Now then, now then, now then (in the words of Sir Jimmy)
    I was not going to bother posting......but well I keep looking in, seeing littlebone and thinking...mmmm no can't be arsed!

    But the twisted little shit has been banned.......he ho the witch is dead!

    I have put a couple a posts on mp from time to time but that's another story.

    Well I couldn't stop myself from posting regarding the demise of the Little one, although I have my suspicions it wasn't him. Firstly he argued with people on an equal footing (not his style) he did not slink away when confronted (definitely not his modus operandi)

    BUT IF IT WAS THE SAME LITTLESTONE AS ON THAT PIMPLE OF A SITE TMA JUST A FEW PARTING WORDS...here goes.....He waltzes around the TMA like a hierophant on cocaine (extra ego by the line) trouncing those that would have the affront to question his infallibility (mmmmmm parallels with the pope somewhat) if they best him in intellectual battle he will call on his grand inquisitors to torture and defame the heathen.if they still are not broken they are excommunicated (banned from TMA) and then defamed some more!
    What a bunch of scared little children!

    Hey and here's the rub old fruits guess what else the old Littlebone and his soldiers of the faith have been doing...can ya guess?
    No?

    Well hows about this then boys and gals (sir Jimmy again)

    They are removing posts from threads!

    Yeah but only posts where they have been made to look stupid or proven wrong.......re-writing history...book burning.

    CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THIS?
    well its true!

    What a bunch of insignificant scared Fascist F*****s!

    He can no longer expel his bilious phlegm at innocent bystanders!

    Good bye and good riddance to bad rubbish!

    Regards
    MM
    avatar
    cropredy

    Join date : 2009-02-02

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  cropredy on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 am

    "I have put a couple of posts on MP"

    I saw Your latest and replied with quoting it to try and keep it there, as I assumed the lovely Rune would remove such garbage, and personally offensive remarks about her.
    Are You OK?
    cropredy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 am

    cropredy wrote: "I have put a couple of posts on MP"

    I saw Your latest and replied with quoting it to try and keep it there, as I assumed the lovely Rune would remove such garbage, and personally offensive remarks about her.
    Are You OK?
    cropredy

    I am fine Kevin and you?

    I was a touch churlish with Rune, but she censors my posts where she wouldn't censor others. She had censored one post to George Tiompan and it got my goat as it was neither a personal attack nor was it without wit. Hey ho Rune is a member of the nannying state (but without the wit or where with all) and it's her way or the highway. Anyway enough of that I just came back in as I checked my personal messages something I rarely do...but I had one from Littlestone (or one who pretends....eeeer maybe a double bluff....eeerr mmm me head hurts..who cares) and here it is

    "Muddy,
    you really are a slimy poisonous frog emerging from the filth to spread your venom. You should crawl back under your fetid stone and leave us all alone!

    I know where you live, where you work, where your family are and where you spend your free time.

    I hope no tragic accidents occur.

    Littlestone"
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  mikki on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 am

    muddymick wrote:
    cropredy wrote: "I have put a couple of posts on MP"

    I saw Your latest and replied with quoting it to try and keep it there, as I assumed the lovely Rune would remove such garbage, and personally offensive remarks about her.
    Are You OK?
    cropredy

    I am fine Kevin and you?

    I was a touch churlish with Rune, but she censors my posts where she wouldn't censor others. She had censored one post to George Tiompan and it got my goat as it was neither a personal attack nor was it without wit. Hey ho Rune is a member of the nannying state (but without the wit or where with all) and it's her way or the highway. Anyway enough of that I just came back in as I checked my personal messages something I rarely do...but I had one from Littlestone (or one who pretends....eeeer maybe a double bluff....eeerr mmm me head hurts..who cares) and here it is

    "Muddy,
    you really are a slimy poisonous frog emerging from the filth to spread your venom. You should crawl back under your fetid stone and leave us all alone!

    I know where you live, where you work, where your family are and where you spend your free time.

    I hope no tragic accidents occur.

    Littlestone"


    Do you think it be possible to refrain from mentioning the names of people that can't respond on here? tis only fair.

    Mikki x

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 am

    "Do you think it be possible to refrain from mentioning the names of people that can't respond on here? tis only fair".

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki,
    The easy answer is no!
    There is a more complex answer I can give you regarding the reasons if you require it?

    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster."

    So I presume this is a suggestion or is one being a touch disingenuous?

    regards
    MM


    Last edited by muddymick on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 am

    "For a person that cherishes compassion and love, the practice of tolerance is essentialand for that an enemy is indispensable.So we should feel grateful to our enemiesfor it is they who can best help us develop a tranquil mind."
    'Tibetan Portrait'

    Here's the answer to that Mikki it is the tenth root downfall

    To have compassion for evil beings especially those who harm the doctrine

    This refers to failing to act in a potentially disastrous situation and spilling the heart blood of self-justification whenever it violates one vows. It is a failure of one who holds the bodhisattva vow not to kill, if it saves other beings from harm. A bodhisattva must act towards the liberation of violently malicious beings even if this entails destroying their physical form. This vow must be considered in the context of the fourth vow not to foresake loving kindness on behalf of sentient beings – even those with negative motivation and harmful intentions. Shakyamuni Buddha told a sea captain that an act of murder he committed was not negative as, having overheard the victim plotting to kill all the others on the boat the captain’s motivation was compassionate in wishing to save the lives of his five hundred other voyagers. Pacifism should not detract from one’s kindness. If the avoidance of killing is merely cowardice and lack of deep concern for others, then failure to act is a breakage of one’s vows.

    Regards
    MM

    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  mikki on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 pm

    muddymick wrote:
    Hi Mikki,
    The easy answer is no!
    There is a more complex answer I can give you regarding the reasons if you require it?

    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster."

    So I presume this is a suggestion or is one being a touch disingenuous?

    regards
    MM

    Hi Mick..

    To answer your inital question - I think I'd rather not know.

    Like I stated here
    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster." I just thought it would be a good idea if we could just all have a waffle, as we have been trying to do without been invaded with bollocks.

    Just a suggestion Embarassed

    Mikki x

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:53 pm

    It is good that ADMIN has banned LITTLESTONE from this site.

    I would myself go further:

    CYBER BULLYING/THREATS IS A CRIME IN THE UK/EU/USA PUNISHABLE BY A TERM OF STATE INCARCERATION/LARGE FINE/INTERNET BAN/etc

    The Police have a unit to investigate such matters

    I for one would report the matter at the first instance

    Well done

    j

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 am

    mikki wrote:
    muddymick wrote:
    Hi Mikki,
    The easy answer is no!
    There is a more complex answer I can give you regarding the reasons if you require it?

    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster."

    So I presume this is a suggestion or is one being a touch disingenuous?

    regards
    MM

    Hi Mick..

    To answer your inital question - I think I'd rather not know.





    Like I stated here
    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster." I just thought it would be a good idea if we could just all have a waffle, as we have been trying to do without been invaded with bollocks.

    Just a suggestion Embarassed

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki,
    The problem with rules such as don't mention those out side of this arena are innumerable. This is an open arena (any one can join and have the right of redress) how do we criticise or analyze an-others theories or writings without referral to that person? Does it include a ban on historical persons or just the living? only those that are published? or only those that are not published?

    You see the problem?

    Where is the line?

    You posit simplistic parameters drawn from a extremely subjective prior assumption.

    The assumption being that my and Kevin's little interchange amounted to bollocks, well it didn't to me although I can not speak for Kev.

    These are the problems we will always have with intellectual censorship!
    Who makes the rules?
    Who is qualified?
    How do we apply rules Fairly?
    Isn't that an impossibility?


    We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

    The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. ~Henry Steele Commager

    The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen. ~Tommy Smothers

    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

    We have a natural right to make use of our pens as of our tongue, at our peril, risk and hazard. ~Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique, 1764

    The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book. ~Walt Whitman

    The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859


    Books won't stay banned. They won't burn. Ideas won't go to jail. In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. ~Alfred Whitney Griswold, New York Times, 24 February 1959

    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire

    The populist authoritarianism that is the downside of political correctness means that anyone, sometimes it seems like everyone, can proclaim their grief and have it acknowledged. The victim culture, every sufferer grasping for their own Holocaust, ensures that anyone who feels offended can call for moderation, for dilution, and in the end, as is all too often the case, for censorship. And censorship, that by-product of fear - stemming as it does not from some positive agenda, but from the desire to escape our own terrors and superstitions by imposing them on others - must surely be resisted. ~Jonathon Green

    Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one. ~Abbott Joseph Liebling, "Do You Belong in Journalism?" New Yorker, 4 May 1960

    Do you see the dilemma?

    Regards
    MM
    albino
    avatar
    mikki

    Join date : 2009-01-29
    Age : 25
    Location : West Yorkshire

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  mikki on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 am

    muddymick wrote:
    mikki wrote:
    muddymick wrote:
    Hi Mikki,
    The easy answer is no!
    There is a more complex answer I can give you regarding the reasons if you require it?

    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster."

    So I presume this is a suggestion or is one being a touch disingenuous?

    regards
    MM

    Hi Mick..

    To answer your inital question - I think I'd rather not know.





    Like I stated here
    "I am not a moderator either. I am just like you and everybody else here. A poster." I just thought it would be a good idea if we could just all have a waffle, as we have been trying to do without been invaded with bollocks.

    Just a suggestion Embarassed

    Mikki x

    Hi Mikki,
    The problem with rules such as don't mention those out side of this arena are innumerable. This is an open arena (any one can join and have the right of redress) how do we criticise or analyze an-others theories or writings without referral to that person? Does it include a ban on historical persons or just the living? only those that are published? or only those that are not published?

    You see the problem?

    Where is the line?

    You posit simplistic parameters drawn from a extremely subjective prior assumption.

    The assumption being that my and Kevin's little interchange amounted to bollocks, well it didn't to me although I can not speak for Kev.

    These are the problems we will always have with intellectual censorship!
    Who makes the rules?
    Who is qualified?
    How do we apply rules Fairly?
    Isn't that an impossibility?


    We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

    The fact is that censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates, in the end, the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. ~Henry Steele Commager

    The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen. ~Tommy Smothers

    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

    We have a natural right to make use of our pens as of our tongue, at our peril, risk and hazard. ~Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique, 1764

    The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book. ~Walt Whitman

    The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859


    Books won't stay banned. They won't burn. Ideas won't go to jail. In the long run of history, the censor and the inquisitor have always lost. The only weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. ~Alfred Whitney Griswold, New York Times, 24 February 1959

    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire

    The populist authoritarianism that is the downside of political correctness means that anyone, sometimes it seems like everyone, can proclaim their grief and have it acknowledged. The victim culture, every sufferer grasping for their own Holocaust, ensures that anyone who feels offended can call for moderation, for dilution, and in the end, as is all too often the case, for censorship. And censorship, that by-product of fear - stemming as it does not from some positive agenda, but from the desire to escape our own terrors and superstitions by imposing them on others - must surely be resisted. ~Jonathon Green

    Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one. ~Abbott Joseph Liebling, "Do You Belong in Journalism?" New Yorker, 4 May 1960

    Do you see the dilemma?

    Regards
    MM
    albino

    Hi Mick -

    As I am neither the owner or moderator of the forum, it was just a suggestion, not a rule.

    Mikki x
    avatar
    cropredy

    Join date : 2009-02-02

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  cropredy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 am

    There should be no banning, there needs to be transparency.
    This is the Nothern antiquarian forum, surely We should demand a straight forward in Your face forum.
    But that means been face to face with who You are facing, not simply invisable posters hiding behind false names, it doesn't need the resident address or any such thing just the identification ability to be certain of the precise person You are dealing with.
    On the meg You used to have annymous, which I always saw as anon i mouse.

    The classis is littlestone, who acts in a cowardly manner not revealing who he actually is, and then acts as a pope , pontificating over all.

    I know for certain that many forums employ posters to act as builders of interest and numbers of posts, thus identity is not wanted by such.
    cropredy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 am

    Hi Mick -

    As I am neither the owner or moderator of the forum, it was just a suggestion, not a rule.

    Mikki x

    Fairy snuff! clown

    Regards
    MM

    godbotherer

    Join date : 2010-08-10

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  godbotherer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:53 pm

    Cropredy

    You are able to see through the bullshit, are you not? You are being used.

    The Littlestone who was posting here is a fake, which is obvious to even the most dimwitted among you.

    Of course Mikki is a moderator. Early on she didn't bother hiding it but does now. She is also Nigella, which she also didn't bother hiding initially. She is also at least two other current contributors to this forum. It's like an echo chamber in here, with various of Mikki's personalities talking to each other.

    You must have seen the fake blog they (Bennett and Potts/Douglas) also created in order to slander the real Littlestone.

    These two have far too much time on their hands. It's what comes from being long-term unemployed and using mind altering drugs.

    In response to something said in another thread, I am not, and have never been a member of Heritage Action, nor do I post on TMA. I have known Paul and Mikki online for some years now, and have witnessed, time and again, their bullying tactics and use of sockpuppets.

    Hiding behind their Northern caricatures masquerading as "honest Northern folk" is an offense to real honest Northern folk like ourselves.

    You may note that even those deluded contributors such as Geoff Megadread and June TJJ, who constantly insult Littlestone, Goffik, Jane, Nigelswift and the TMA editors on their private "Avebury Forum" (hence the reason they're not allowed to join there), have abandoned this hateful blog and forum.

    Pathetic.
    avatar
    cropredy

    Join date : 2009-02-02

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  cropredy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 pm

    Godbotherer,
    Convienient how You pop up like Mr Punch straight after Littlestone is banned?
    Who are thee ???
    Let's have some good old fashioned northern straight forwardness, or go bash Your bible elsewhere.
    Kevin de crop.

    godbotherer

    Join date : 2010-08-10

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  godbotherer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 pm

    Cropredy

    If you'll remember I was a member here before Littlestone was banned. I assure you I have no affiliation with him or anyone. I am speaking plainly and honestly. Do not confuse plain speaking with bullshit or plain rudeness. You are better than that.

    I am the plainest of speakers. I have no reason to lie - nothing to gain but to spread the truth.

    I can reveal that Muddymick and Revnox are also sockpuppets.

    I await the rebuttal with amusement.
    avatar
    cropredy

    Join date : 2009-02-02

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  cropredy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

    godbotherer wrote:Cropredy

    If you'll remember I was a member here before Littlestone was banned. I assure you I have no affiliation with him or anyone. I am speaking plainly and honestly. Do not confuse plain speaking with bullshit or plain rudeness. You are better than that.

    I am the plainest of speakers. I have no reason to lie - nothing to gain but to spread the truth.

    I can reveal that Muddymick and Revnox are also sockpuppets.

    I await the rebuttal with amusement.

    And unless You reveal who thee be, thee also could be a sockpuppet, hence my reference to Mr Punch.
    So if You want to "reveal the truth" be true.
    I await Your revelation with amusement.
    kevin de crop
    avatar
    cropredy

    Join date : 2009-02-02

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  cropredy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:13 pm

    Godbotherer,
    You must be a devine being, as You are invisable as been on this forum in the last 24 hours, I am humbled to be in the prescence of one from above.
    Kevin de crop

    godbotherer

    Join date : 2010-08-10

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  godbotherer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

    Cropredy

    Due to the nature of the internet, it is perfectly acceptable for members of a forum to remain anonymous, as most people here choose to.

    My name is Jeff Starkey. Now you know as much about me as I do you. I do not need to know more. Why do you think it's important? Most of the descriptions given on this forum are lies. At least what you know about me is the truth.

    I am doing you a favour in imparting this information. Not just you. This part of the forum was public, and was meant to be public information, when I started, and is now hidden. Do you think I may be onto something?

    Believe what you will. I know of you and know your beliefs are not easily changed, even if the truth is indisputable. I have no quarrel with you, Kevin.

    Sponsored content

    Re: 1 Step Too Far.....

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 pm