The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Antiquarian Forum

Archaeology, folklore & myth of Britain's pre-christian sites & heritage: stone circles, holy wells, maypoles, tombs, archaic cosmologies and human consciousness. Everyone welcome - even Southerners!

5 posters

The Pope

cropredy
    cropredy

The Pope - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pope

Post  cropredy Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:34 am

Littlestone wrote:I don't want your address lover boy.
    I want You to clearly identify yourself as the one and only littlestone, on TMA.
    Thus it will be clear You are the one true littlestone, otherwise You could be some tinkerbell having a laugh.
    cropredy

Kevin,

You are a stupid, delusional little man and this is an end to our blighted correspondence.

Littlestone[/quote]

Your most welcome to call me anyfink sweety.
    All You have to do is show it is the real littlestone, and not someone else having a laugh and trying to cause disruption.
    If You can't do that by posting a reply on TMA as littlestone, then it is clear evidence that You are an imposter posing as littletone, who of course is also using that name to cover his true identity anyway.

Thus You can carry on calling me anyfink you like, I am too confident in myself and of what I post to be swayed by any anonymouse poster who won't even identify himself.
    That's pure cowardice, is that what You are tinkerbell?
    cropredy
    mikki
    mikki

Post  mikki Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 am

Littlestone wrote:Mikki,

This particular dickhead is not here to insult however as unimportant as he is, I presume he has the right of redress?

I will not argue with the silly little dancing monkey!

Littlestone

All you have done is insult or belittlestone people on this forum. Even the ones that haven't commented or replied to you personally, have been insulted by yourself. Tis about time you realised that the world is far bigger & greater than you are & is much more important.

If you have nothing constructive to add I suggest you go for a quick wank and calm down.
    Littlestone
    Littlestone

Location : Chelmsford, Essex - THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED DUE TO PERSISTENT ABUSIVE & THREATENING BEHAVIOUR

Post  Littlestone Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 am

A little man with Dr Who delusions and a foul mouthed dancing monkey.

I bid you both adieu!

Littlestone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am